Mather Builders do not call back, finish any job, build homes like they are tree houses, are very irresponsible, customer service is terrible, and I would not recommend them to anyone.Better off building the home yourself!!

I have tried to get simple issues on my new home fixed but the home builder is too busy going skiing.I have had window leaks, carpet issues, wood floor issues, panting throughout home looks like a kid did it, nails from the sheet rock are coming back through the walls, whole house creaks when you walk, and all the shrubs on the outside of home died within one year of the home being finished.

Review about: Richard Mather Builders House Construction.

Had an Experience with Richard Mather Builders?

Comments

Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Personalive Services - SWAPNIA JAIN SCAMMER 98912 36614 INDIA https://www.facebook.com/swapnica.jain  Personalive Services "SHE CLAIMS SHE CAN BUILD ANY WEBSITE HOWEVER ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SHE WILL NOT REPLY AND COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSE THAT SHE IS SICK AND IN IN..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Smartstyle - Color Smartstyle "I went into smartstyle on Saturday, September 30th, 2017 at 12:50 pm. I did not leave the salon until 9:00 pm. All I wanted was to get my hair blonde...." Read more Green Ivy Publishing - Scammed by Green Ivy at the age of 73. Green Ivy Publishing "I was also scammed by Green Ivy. My book was published (I paid $3,500 for one book) and I never received an accounting or a check for the books sold...." Read more